Best Corporation (P) Limited (BCPL) is one of the pioneers in the manufacturing of knitted garments at Tirupur, India. BCPL is an integrated textile company having operations from spinning to garmenting. Established in the year 1967 with 25 machines, it has grown steadily over the years and is today a USD $100 million enterprise. BCPL employs about 7,500 people and is one of the leading exporters of knitted garments from Tirupur. BCPL produces knitted garments for Men, Women, Teeners, Schoolers and Toddlers for the world market and specialises in Underwear and Baby wear.
BCPL also sells ring spun yarn & finished fabric from 20’s NE to 60’s NE to the domestic and export market.
BCPL’s operations are managed by Mr. R. Rajkumar, Managing Director and Mr. R. Dhanapal, Joint Managing Director under the guidance from BEST S.Ramasamy, Chairman of Best Corporation (P) Limited.
- Assured quality and consistent supply of yarn from the state of art Spinning Mill of the company.
- Quality fabrics from company owned modern process house.
- 100% of garments manufactured in-house at compliant factories.
- Product specialization in underwear and baby wear driving efficiency.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- BCPL’s energy requirements are carbon neutral as complete energy consumption is generated through Wind mills. BCPL has installed 30 MW of wind power generators.
- BCPL is part of Tirupur Social Service Organization (TISSO) running a school, orphanage and a children hospital for the benefit of weaker section of the society.
- BCPL is a part of Mothercare Valuable Trust contributing to infrastructure needs of a children’s hospital in Tirupur.
- BCPL is also involved in helping children of workers and others in pursuing education.